Servings: 3 • Serving Size: salad with 2 chicken tenders • Points +: 8 pts • Smart Points: 9
- 6 (about 12 oz) chicken tenderloins
- 6 tbsp shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup panko crumbs
- 2 tbsp crushed cornflake crumbs
- 1/3 cup egg substitute or egg whites
- pinch salt
- olive oil spray
- 6 cups mixed baby greens
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
For the Vinaigrette:
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp white vinegar (balsamic would work too)
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- Whisk all vinaigrette ingredients; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine coconut flakes, panko, cornflake crumbs and salt in a bowl. Put egg whites or egg beaters in another bowl.
- Lightly season chicken with salt. Dip the chicken in the egg, then in the coconut crumb mixture. Place chicken on a cookie sheet lined with parchment for easy cleanup. Lightly spray with olive oil spray and bake for 30 minutes turning halfway, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Place 2 cups baby greens on each plate. Divide carrots, cucumber, tomato evenly between each plate. When chicken is ready slice on the diagonal and place on top of greens. Heat dressing in the microwave a few seconds and divide equally between each salad; a little over 1 tbsp each.
Nutritional Info :
Calories: 397.6 • Fat: 11.0 g • Protein: 26.8 g • Carb: 32.5 g • Fiber: 4.4 g • Sugar: 10