- Special equipment: Bundt pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a Bundt pan with nonstick baking spray and dust with flour.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, and baking powder.
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer, cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Beat in the eggs, 1 at a time. Once incorporated, add the extracts. Stir in the coconut milk and beat until combined. Slowly beat in the dry ingredients until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake until a cake tester comes out clean, about 1 hour 10 minutes. Cool cake 5 minutes before turning it out onto a rack. Let cool completely on the rack.
- Once the cake has cooled, ladle the glaze over the cake, and top with flaked coconut. Let glaze set before serving. Transfer the cake to a platter or serving dish and slice.
In a mixing bowl, whisk the powdered sugar and the pineapple juice together until smooth.