EPSOM SALT BATH
An Epsom salt bath will also greatly help reduce pain and other symptoms associated with ovarian cysts. The high magnesium sulfate content in Epsom salt works as a muscle relaxant that in turn eases pain.
- Add one cup of Epsom salt to your bath tub filled with warm water.
- Add five to 10 drops of essential oils like lavender, rose or jasmine.
- Stir for a few minutes so that the salt dissolves.
- Soak your lower body in this water for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Follow this remedy once daily.
Herbal tea like chamomile tea is also considered a good remedy for treating ovarian cysts and the associated pain and discomfort. The gentle sedative effect of chamomile tea will reduce pain and help you to relax. Also, the warm nature of this tea will also help regulate irregular periods by stimulating blood flow in the pelvic area and uterus.
- Mix two teaspoons of dried chamomile in a cup of hot water.
- Cover and steep for five minutes.
- Strain, add one teaspoon of honey and drink the tea.
- You can drink two to three cups of chamomile tea daily until you get rid of the problem.
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
Apple cider vinegar can help shrink and dissolve ovarian cysts caused by potassium deficiency. It is high in potassium and recommended by many health experts.
- Add one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to a glass of warm water.
- Mix in one tablespoon of black strap molasses.
- Drink one or two glasses of this solution daily.
- Follow this remedy until the cysts disappear completely.
This remedy will also help with the symptoms of excessive menstrual bleeding as well as bloating and cramping throughout periods.
Beetroot contains a compound known as betacyanin that boosts the liver’s ability to clear toxins out of your system. Plus, the alkaline nature of beetroot helps balance the acidity in your body. This in turn reduces the severity of many symptoms of ovarian cysts.
- Mix one-half cup of freshly extracted beetroot juice with one tablespoon each of aloe vera gel and blackstrap molasses.
- Drink this once daily before eating your breakfast.
- Follow this remedy daily until your symptoms have reduced.
PLEASE, USE RED NEXT PAGE LINK BELOW