- 1 sandwich | Serving size: 1/2 sandwich |
- 2 slices whole wheat or whole grain bread
- 1/2 cup shredded low fat cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Brush olive oil on the outside of 1 slice of bread. Add shredded cheddar cheese on top of the other slice of
- bread. Turn over and brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook in a sauté pan over medium-low heat until golden, and flip and cook the other side until golden, for about 3-5 minutes per side.
- Cut in half and serve.
Nutritional Info :
1 sandwich | Serving size: 1/2 sandwich | Calories: 283 | Previous Points: 7 | Points Plus: 8 | Fat: 19 g | Saturated fat: 8 g | Trans fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 35 mg | Sodium: 121 mg | Carbohydrate: 15 g | Fiber: 2 g | Sugar: 2 g | Protein 13 g