- 16 servings | Serving Size: 1 square |
- 1 cup natural, creamy almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir until smooth. Line a square cake pan with parchment paper.
- Spread the mixture evenly in the pan and pop in the freezer.
- Freeze for several hours. Remove from the pan and cut into squares.
- Transfer the squares to a plastic bag or airtight container.
- Store in the freezer.
Nutritional Info :
Calories: 129 | Total Fat: 12 g | Saturated Fat: 4 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Sodium: 16 mg | Carbohydrates: 3 g | Dietary Fiber: 1 g | Sugars: 0 g | Protein: 3 g | SmartPoints: 5