Serving Size: 1 Serving
- 6 medium red potatoes (2 lb), unpeeled2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped2 medium stalks celery, thinly sliced (1 cup)1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise1/2 cup fat-free sour cream1 tablespoon yellow mustard1 teaspoon cider vinegar1/2 teaspoon salt1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 Place potatoes in 4-quart saucepan; add enough water just to cover potatoes. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20 to 30 minutes or until tender. Drain; let stand until cool enough to handle. Cut potatoes into cubes.
- 2 In large bowl, place potatoes, eggs, celery and onion; toss gently to mix. In small bowl, mix dressing ingredients until well blended.
- 3 Add dressing to potato mixture; toss gently to coat. Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour or until serving time.
Nutritional Info :
- Calories 200Calories from Fat 80Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 1 1/2gTrans Fat 0gCholesterol 60mgSodium 370mgTotal Carbohydrate 26gDietary Fiber 2gSugars 3gProtein 4g