|1 bottle (21 oz.) Soy Vay® Veri Veri Teriyaki® Marinade & Sauce|
|1⁄2 cup orange juice|
|1 cup brown sugar|
|4 salmon fillet|
|1 lemon, thinly sliced|
|1 fresh rosemary|
- Pour the Veri Veri teriyaki sauce, brown sugar and orange juice together in large resealable plastic bag.
- Shake to mix.
- Place the salmon in the bag; let it marinate in the fridge for 2 hours.
- When the salmon is ready, discard any leftover marinade.
- Soak a cedar or alder grill plank in water for 30 minutes.
- Thinly slice the lemon.
- Preheat a charcoal grill for direct cooking over medium-high heat.
- Arrange the fish on the plank, skin side down.
- Sprinkle with fresh rosemary and add lemon slices.
- Place the plank directly onto the grill grate, close the lid, and cook for 20 minutes. When you’re done, the meat should be opaque, flake easily with a fork, and have an internal temperature of at least 145°F.
- Serve immediately.
Source : allrecipes.Com