- ½ c. cold brew coffee (homemade or store-bought)
- 1 Tbsp. chocolate syrup
- 2 Tbsp. (1 oz.) cinnamon syrup
- ¼ c. half and half
- coffee ice cubes
- 1 c. water
- 1¼ c. granulated sugar
- 2 whole cinnamon sticks
- For the Cinnamon Syrup: In a small saucepan, add the water, sugar, and cinnamon sticks.
- Bring the ingredients to a low boil over medium low heat. Simmer for about 5 minutes to reduce the liquid slightly. Let cool completely. Strain out the cinnamon sticks by pouring the syrup through a fine-mesh sieve. Transfer the ingredients to a jar or resealable container. Can be used for up to two weeks if refrigerated.
- For the Iced Coffee: In a tall glass, add 6-8 coffee ice cubes. Drizzle the chocolate syrup into the glass and over the coffee cubes. Pour in the cinnamon syrup, cold brew coffee, and top with half and half (or other milk preference.) Enjoy right away.