- 4-5 Sweet Potatoes or Yams (approx 3 lbs)
Cinnamon Honey Butter
- 1 cup honey
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ tbs cinnamon
- ½ cup pecan bits
- 24 Marshmallows (I used Marshmallow stackers)
- Boil sweet potatoes or yams until softened. They will vary in size, so just check them, usually 20-30 minutes is sufficient boiling time.
- Cool, and peel sweet potatoes, and slice into rounds. At this point you can store sweet potatoes/yams in GladWare® until you are ready to serve.
- Prepare cinnamon honey butter by combining the honey, butter, and cinnamon, and stirring until completely smooth. Store in another GladWare® container.
- When ready to serve, preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Lay sweet potato/yam rounds out on a baking sheet, top with a spoonful of cinnamon honey butter, sprinkle on pecan bites, and top with a marshmallows.
- Drizzle more honey butter on if desired.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes until marshmallows are melted and browning.
- Serve immediately.
- If there are leftovers, store in GladWare® for 4-5 days
Source : allrecipes.Com