- 4 servings
- 4 thick slices of bread
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Raw Sugar
- 1 heaped teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- Butter, for frying
- Slice the bread into thick sticks.
- In a bowl, beat together the eggs, milk and vanilla until smooth.
- Briefly dip the bread sticks into the batter and place onto a plate, ready for cooking.
- Prepare the cinnamon for dipping by combining the sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Heat a little butter in a frying pan and when hot place the prepare bread sticks into the frying pan.
- Cook for a couple of minutes on each side or until all sides are golden and the egg is cooked through.
- Remove to a plate and then carefully dip each French Toast Stick into the cinnamon sugar to coat.