- 1/2 cup fat-free liquid egg substitute
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 no-calorie sweetener packet
- 2 tsp. light whipped butter or light buttery spread
- 3 slices light bread
- In a wide bowl, mix egg substitute, 1/4 tsp. cinnamon, vanilla extract, and sweetener.
- Bring a large skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat. Add butter and let it coat the bottom. Meanwhile, coat bread on all sides with egg mixture.
- Cook bread until golden brown, 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Top with remaining 1/4 tsp. cinnamon and enjoy!
Nutritional Info :
- MAKES 1 SERVING
- Entire recipe: 226 calories, 4.5g total fat (1g sat fat), 549mg sodium, 31g carbs, 8g fiber, 4g sugars, 18g protein
- 6 SmartPoints