Melts in your mouth! These are a refreshing change from those too sweet Christmas Cookies.
3 Tips for the BEST Snowball Cookies
- Use proper room temperature butter.
- Make sure you use confectioners’ sugar in the cookie dough. Granulated sugar causes the cookies to over-spread and they’ll lose their “snowball” shape.
- Coat the cookies with confectioners’ sugar TWICE since the first layer slightly melts.
Oh and one more thing: Sprinkles are completely optional, but add a fun and festive look.
Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 25 mins
- 1/2 pound butter
- 4 tablespoon sugar
- 2 cup ground pecans
- 2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Cream sugar and butter, then add other ingredients.
- Make into small balls and bake at 375°F 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Shake in powdered sugar just before serving. Enjoy!
PIN THIS RECIPE FOR LATER!
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE LINK BUTTON OR OPPEN BUTTON BELOW FOR MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES!