- 1 (5.5 ounce) box Idahoan(R) Steakhouse Cheesy Hashbrowns
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup sliced bacon, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Prepare Idahoan Steakhouse Cheesy Hashbrown Potatoes, following packaging directions, replacing the 1/2 cup milk with 1/2 cup buttermilk.
- In a medium size skillet, cook bacon and onion until bacon is crisp. Drain and set aside to cool slightly.
- Stir in eggs, Swiss cheese, and bacon-onion mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle crunchy onion topping on top of potatoes. Let stand 5 minutes then serve.