Note: Herbamare is a seasoning made of salt dried herbs. If you cannot find it, you can use salt and pepper.
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon herbamare (see note)
- 1/8 teaspoon coriander
1. In a medium bowl, mix together chickpeas, parsley, pepper, and onion.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, mustard, herbamare, and coriander.
3. Pour dressing over bean mixture and toss to combine. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.