I love this time of the year. As the gardens are producing lots of great vegetables, this is one of those recipes that is great to use up some of that extra zucchini. This recipe will not disappoint. My kids love chocolate and what better way to to get them to eat vegetables.
Want to amp up your zucchini bread recipe? Give this chocolate version a try. It is so good it will convert anyone to a zucchini bread fan. Easy to make, this rich bread is perfect without the chocolate chips, but adding them takes it to a whole new level of yumminess. Once baked, it’s moist, dense and full of chocolate.
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON BELOW FOR THE RECIPE AND INGREDIENTS AND DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY ON FACEBOOK.
- 2 cgrated zucchini
- 1 1/4 call-purpose flour
- 1/4 ccocoa, unsweetened
- 1 tspbaking soda
- 1/4 tspsalt
- 1/2 tspcinnamon
- 3/4 csugar
- 1 largeegg
- 6 Tbspmelted butter
- 1/4 tspinstant coffee granules
- 1 tspvanilla extract
- 1/4 cchocolate chips
How to Make Chocolatey Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan with baking spray.
- Grate zucchini.
- I like to leave the grated zucchini in a colander so it can drain while mixing the other ingredients. Or you can just lightly press the extra liquid before adding the zucchini.
- Whisk together the flour, unsweetened cocoa, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a large bowl. Whisk until there the ingredients are well combined.
- In a separate large bowl, beat together the sugar and eggs until smooth. Add the melted butter, instant coffee granules, and vanilla extract and beat until smooth.
- Add the shredded zucchini into the sugar-egg mixture.
- Then add the flour to the zucchini mixture in small additions, stirring to combine after each addition.
- Stir until well blended. Fold in all but a small handful of chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into greased pan. Sprinkle with a handful of chocolate chips.
- Place into the oven. Bake for 50 minutes at 350°F or until a skewer inserted into the center comes out clean and easily.
- Let cool in the pan for 5 minutes. Remove from the loaf pans and let cool completely on a rack.
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE LINK BUTTON FOR MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES AND DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY ON FACEBOOK.