Chocolate Swirled Cheesecake Bars Recipe
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup nutella, slight warm (I microwave mine for 15 seconds)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8 x 8 pan with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Combine graham cracker, butter and sugar in a small bowl. The texture should be similar to wet sand.
- Press the crust into the prepared pan and bake for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown.
- Take out of the oven and cool completely.
- Meanwhile assemble the cheesecake filling. Beat cream cheese in a stand mixer with the paddle attachment.
- Add in the sugar, egg and vanilla. Mix until combined. Make sure to scrap the sides of the bowl.
- Pour cheesecake mixture into the prepared pan.
- Spoon slightly warmed Nutella on top. Using a butter knife to swirl the Nutella into the cheesecake batter.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the cheesecake is set.
- Cool at room temperature for 30 minutes to an hour and place in the refrigerator to cool completely. I usually leave it in overnight.
- To serve cut into squares. I cut mine into 9 but you can make smaller squares of 16.
Source : allrecipes.com