1 ½ cups flour
4 tbsp sugar
3 tsp baking powder
1 pinch salt
1 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, then dollop 1 ½ to 2 tbsp Nutella onto the lined sheet and spread each into a disc, roughly 2 ½ inches in diameter. Make 7 discs, more or less and smaller/larger depending on pancake size preference. Freeze for 1 hour, until firm.
2. Mix flour, sugar, salt and baking powder in a large mixing bowl. Make a well in center, then add milk, egg and vanilla. Whisk until batter is mixed and free of large lumps, being careful not to overmix.
3. Dollop ¼ cup batter into a lightly buttered or oiled frying pan over medium-high heat. Working quickly, so as not to thaw, place 1 frozen Nutella disc into center of batter and top with additional batter to cover.
4. After around 2 minutes, when bubbles start to form around edges and underside is golden, flip and cook pancake until golden on both sides. Repeat with remainder of Nutella and batter, making approximately 6 or 7 pancakes.
5. Serve warm – we love these topped with a heaping pile of whipped cream and sliced strawberries. Serve to people you wish to impress.
Source : allrecipes.com