- Makes 4 servings .
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (not instant)
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon unsweeted cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter
- 3/4 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 – 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey, depending on how sweet you like it.
- 1. Whisk all the ingredients together in a medium bowl. Cover, and refrigerate overnight, or for a minimum of 6 hours.
- 2. Top with fresh berries or bananas for a breakfast option or chocolate chips and extra peanut butter for a simple dessert.
- 3. Store in fridge up to 5 days.
Nutritional Info :
- smart points 5