- 1 cup milk
- 4 tbls Nutella, divided
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 pint sized mason jars with lids
- 2 crispy granola bars
- more Nutella for drizzling over the top, optional
- Combine milk and 2 tbls Nutella in a bowl and mix until combined and smooth. Stir in oats until completely coated in milk mixture.
- In the bottom of each mason jar, add one tablespoon Nutella. Divide oat mixture equally into 2 pint sized mason jars and pour any leftover milk over the oats and add the lid and ring to mason jar. Let sit in refrigerator overnight (at least 8 hours).
- Top with crushed granola bars and a drizzle of Nutella. Enjoy this breakfast cold or remove lid and ring and microwave for 1-2 minutes to gently warm.
Source : allrecipes.com