- 4 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, I have also used 4 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips with success
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 6 Tablespoons flour
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spray 4 small (6-8 oz) ramekin dishes with cooking spray and place on a baking sheet. Set aside.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, combine butter and chocolate and melt in 30 second increments, string between each increment until chocolate and butter are combined and smooth.
- Add powdered sugar and stir in evenly.
- Add eggs and egg yolks and beat in until well combined.
- Stir in flour until well combined.
- Pour and distribute batter evenly in the 4 prepared ramekin dishes.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 12-13 minutes until edges are firm and center is soft, but not super jiggly.
- Let cool for 2 minutes. Using a knife, gently pull cake away from the edges then invert onto plate or serving dish.
- Serve with dusted powdered sugar, ice cream, magic shell or however desired. No matter how you want to eat it, serve immediately.
Source : allrecipes.com