- 8 oz bittersweet chocolate, finest quality recommended2 tsp regular butter3 cup(s) mini marshmallows
- 2 tsp regular butter
- 3 cup(s) mini marshmallows
- Line a 9- X 9-inch pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate and butter over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly combined; remove from heat and stir in marshmallows.
- Scrape chocolate mixture into prepared pan using a silicon spatula; smooth into a somewhat even layer. Refrigerate until chocolate sets, at least 1 hour; keep refrigerated until ready to eat. Cut into 12 pieces and serve. Yields 1 piece per serving.
Source : allrecipes.com