- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ cup 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup Baking Cocoa
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 18 to 22 large marshmallows, halved
- 12 oz semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a large bowl, beat together butter and sugar until fluffy. Add in egg, milk and vanilla.
- In another bowl, whisk together flour, baking cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Add to the wet mixture and combine until incorporated. Stir in pecans.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoons two inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 6 minutes. Remove from oven and press a marshmallow into the center. Bake 2-3 minutes longer until marshmallows are soft and the edges of cookies are set. Remove and set on wire racks to cool completely.
- To make the chocolate drizzle: Melt the semi sweet chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl stirring 30 seconds at a time until smooth. Scoop the melted chocolate into a baggie and snip the corner. Drizzle over the top of the cookies.
Source : allrecipes.com