- 2 (8 oz.) packages pillsbury crescent rolls
- 20 strawberries (more or less depending on size)
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 c. semi sweet chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Open crescent rolls. There should be 4 large rectangles that can be made into 8 triangles in each package. Keep the rectangles together and pinch together along the triangle line. Roll the rectangles with a rolling pin to thin them out a bit. Cut the rectangles in half so they make 2 squares. You should have 16 total squares.
- Place each square into a muffin tin that has been lined with cooking spray. The 4 corners of the square should be sticking out.
- Cut the strawberries into quarters and toss them together with the sugar until well coated. Add a scoop of strawberries into each pastry square, then pinch together the 4 corners of the pastry.
- I like to sprinkle a little more sugar over the top of each one, but this is optional.
- Bake at 375 for 13 to 15 minutes or until the pastries look golden. Cool completely then remove from muffin tins.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave in a small bowl at 20 to 30 second intervals, stirring each time, until fully melted but not hot. Spoon the melted chocolate into a sandwich size plastic baggie. Cut a tiny hole off one of the corners of the baggie. Squeeze the chocolate in decorative lines over the tarts.
Source : allrecipes.Com