- 1/2 cup(1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 (8-oz.) packagecream cheese
- 1/3 cupsugar
- 1/4 cuppacked light brown sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoonsvanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoonsalt
- 1 1/2 cupssemisweet chocolate chips
- Pretzels or fruit, for dipping
In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together the butter, cream cheese and sugars until combined, about 2 minutes.
Add the vanilla and salt and continue mixing then add the chocolate chips and blend just until combined.
Serve the dip with pretzels or fruit for dipping.
source : justataste,com