For the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough:
- ½ cup (113 grams) unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup (99 grams) granulated sugar
- ½ cup (99 grams) light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup (142 grams) all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup (170 grams) mini chocolate chips
For the Crust:
- 24 Oreo cookies (whole cookie, filling included), crushed into fine crumbs
- 6 tablespoons (85 grams) unsalted butter, melted
For the Cheesecake:
- 32 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup (198 grams) granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup (120 ml) heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- ½ cup (113 grams) mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
- Make the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough: Using an electric mixer, cream together the butter and both sugars until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add the milk and vanilla and mix until blended. Reduce the mixer speed to low and blend in the flour and salt, just until combined. Using a rubber spatula, stir in the mini chocolate chip. Scoop teaspoon-size portions of the dough and place on a large plate (you can roll them into smooth balls if you’d like, but it’s not necessary). Place in the freezer while you prepare the rest of the cheesecake.
- Make the Crust: In a medium bowl, stir together the Oreo cookie crumbs and melted butter with a fork until evenly moistened. Press into the bottom and halfway up the sides of the prepared springform pan. Refrigerate while you prepare the filling.
- Make the Cheesecake: Using an electric mixer on medium-low speed, beat the cream cheese, sugar, flour and salt until the mixture is creamy and no lumps of cream cheese remain, about 3 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the bowl, add the heavy cream and vanilla and beat to combine. Beat in the eggs and yolk one at a time, beating for about 15 seconds before adding the next. Using a rubber spatula, mix a few times by hand to ensure that all of the ingredients are evenly incorporated. Fold in the balls of chocolate chip cookie dough and the mini chocolate chips.
- Pour the filling into the chilled crust and spread into an even layer. Place the pan on a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet. Bake until the outer couple inches of cheesecake looks puffed and set, but the center still jiggles when you move the pan, about 45 to 60 minutes. Turn off the oven, crack open the door and leave the cheesecake inside for 1 hour.
- After an hour, remove the cheesecake from the oven, place on a wire cooling rack and run a thin knife around the edge of the cake. Allow to cool completely to room temperature. Once the cheesecake has cooled to room temperature, refrigerate for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes prior to serving, unmold the cheesecake and place it on a serving platter. Leftover cheesecake can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Source : allrecipes,com