- servings 15 CUPS
- 15 Frozen Mini Phyllo Shells (I used Athens brand)
- 2 oz Marscapone cheese (I used BelGioso brand)
- 2/3 cup fat free Ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- A pinch of cinnamon (a little goes a long way!)
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips, divided
- Place phyllo shells* on the counter to thaw for at least 10-15 minutes.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the marscapone, ricotta, powdered sugar, vanilla and cinnamon and stir together until thoroughly mixed.
- Reserve a small pile of the chocolate chips for topping and stir the remainder into the cheese mixture.
- Spoon the filling evenly between all the phyllo shells.
- Sprinkle reserved chocolate chips over the tops and serve.
- I recommend you only defrost/fill as many as you plan to eat at once so that the shells stay crispy.
Nutritional Info :
- WEIGHT WATCHERS SMARTPOINTS:
3 per cup (SP calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
- WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS PLUS:
2 per cup (P+ calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
- 63 calories, 7 g carbs, 4 g sugars, 3 g fat, 2 g saturated fat, 2 g protein, 0 g fiber (from myfitnesspal.com)