Back to Top
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1⁄2 tsp table salt
- 1 1⁄2 cup unpacked brown sugar
- 6 tbsp light butter
- 2 large egg white
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1⁄3 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350°F In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat brown sugar and butter until fluffy. Add egg whites and vanilla. Gradually beat in flour mixture alternating with water. Stir in chips.
- Spread into a foil-lined 9 x 13 inch baking pan. Bake until golden, about 20 to 25 minutes. Cool on wire rack. Remove foil and cut into 24 two-inch squares.
- Per serving: 6 SmartPoints; 4 PointsPlus; 3 POINTS (old)
Source : allrecipes.Com