- 1½ cups homemade vanilla coconut milk beverage or your favorite dairy-free milk
- 4 cups cauliflower rice (usually the amount that comes from a medium head of cauliflower)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 4 pastured eggs
- 1 cup organic blueberries, for topping
- your choice of sweetener, you’ll need the equivalent of 1-2 teaspoons of maple syrup per serving
- Place the coconut beverage in a medium saucepan and bring to a gentle simmer.
- Add the cauliflower rice and stir to combine. Let the mixture come back to a boil, reduce the heat to low, and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the cinnamon and cocoa powder.
- Lastly, add the eggs and stir into the mixture. Cover the pot and let it sit for 3-4 minutes for the eggs to cook through. Stir once more before serving.
- Top with blueberries and your choice of sweetener*.
- Refrigerate or freeze any leftovers and re-heat before serving.
- *You can also stir the sweetener into the mixture before serving, if you prefer.
Source : allrecipes.com