|14 oz caramels candy|
|1⁄2 cup evaporated milk|
|18 1⁄4 oz package german chocolate cake mix|
|1⁄3 cup evaporated milk|
|3⁄4 cup butter, melted|
|1⁄4 cup pecan, chopped|
|2 cup milk chocolate chips|
- Peel caramels and place in a microwave-safe bowl. Stir in 1/2 cup evaporated milk. Heat and stir until all caramels are melted.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) Grease a 9×13 inch pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together cake mix, 1/3 cup evaporated milk, melted butter, and chopped pecans. Place 1/2 of the batter in prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Place the remaining batter into the fridge. Remove brownies from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips on top. Drizzle caramel sauce over chocolate chips. Remove brownie mix from refrigerator. Using a teaspoon, make small balls with the batter and smash flat. Very carefully, place on top of the caramel sauce until the top is completely covered.
- Bake for an additional 20 minutes. Remove and let cool.
Source : allrecipes.com