The perfect cake for brownie lovers, try a big slice warm with some ice cream.This delectable Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cake is the easiest chocolate cake I have ever made! I bake it for every occasion, including holidays!
This delectable Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cake is the easiest chocolate cake I have ever made! I bake it for every occasion, including holidays!
The perfect cake for brownie lovers, try a big slice warm with some ice cream.
How to Make Chocolate Brownie Cake
Make sure you ONLY add the ingredients on the ingredient list. Do not follow the directions on the box mix.
Try to sift the cake mix and brownie mix into my bowl to avoid lumps.
This is a lot of ganache! If you don’t want to use all of it on your cake, feel free to save it for ice cream or other delectable treats!
This cake takes just moments to put together and tastes pretty darn great. The crumb is fine and the texture is smooth. I love the semi-sweet chocolate ganache but if you prefer milk chocolate feel free to substitute.
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 box fudge brownie mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1+1/4 cup water
- 1 cup oil
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (12oz) bag semi sweet chocolate morsels
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a bundt pan with bakers spray or use the butter/flour method.
- Combine first five ingredients in a large bowl and whisk for 2 minutes or until lumps are mostly gone.Pour batter into prepared bundt pan and bake for 50-55 minutes.
- When done baking, remove cake and allow to cool in pan for up to five minutes. Carefully turn cake out onto a cooling rack and cool for 30 minutes more.
- Place heavy whipping cream in a large microwave safe bowl and heat for about 2 minutes. You want the cream to be just boiling.
- Carefully pour chocolate morsels into cream… it may rise up and bubble and this is ok.
- Let sit for 5 minutes. Whisk the chocolate and cream until shiny and smooth, about 1 minute.
- Pour over cooled cake and serve.