Yield: 2 serving
- 2 medium very ripe bananas (3.5 oz each when peeled)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Peel and slice the bananas. Place the slices on a wax-paper-lined platter and freeze for 3 hours.
- Transfer the frozen banana slices to your food processor. Process until smooth, stopping once or twice to scrape the sides of the bowl with a spatula.
- Add the cocoa powder and process to combine.
- Serve immediately as soft-serve ice cream, or freeze for a few hours or overnight for a firmer texture. Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 102; Fat: 1g; Carbohydrates: 26g; Sugar: 12g; Sodium: 2mg;Fiber: 4g; Protein: 2g