1 box Chocolate fudge cake mix (15 oz), plus additional ingredients required on box (eggs, milk)
1 Pint heavy cream
2 tbsp sugar
3 ounces Irish cream liqueur (such as Baileys)
1 tbsp chocolate chips, to taste
1. Following instructions on cake mix box, make cupcakes in greased muffin tin.
2. Cut protruding tops off cupcakes while they are cooling in the muffin tins, then flip tins over onto cutting board to release cupcake stumps. Cut each stump in half, so that they are shorter and you can stack them.
3. In large mixing bowl, whisk heavy cream until it has a thick, whipped consistency. Next, whisk in sugar and Irish cream.
4. Take a smaller bowl and line with plastic wrap. Spread a layer of frosting, then cover with a single layer of cupcake slices. Add another layer of frosting and sprinkle chocolate chips on top. Cover with another layer of plastic wrap and refrigerate for 3 hours.
5. Remove top layer of plastic wrap, carefully flip onto a plate and peel of remaining plastic wrap. Slice and share.
Source : allrecipes.com