2 chicken breasts, boneless skinless
4 teaspoons cajun seasoning
4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine
3 cups heavy cream
1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
8 ounces penne pasta, cooked and drained
2 roma tomatoes, diced
1/2 cup parmesan cheese, fresh shredded, to taste
1. Rinse the chicken in water and put in a Tupperware container or large resealable bag. Add the cajun seasoning and shake to coat thoroughly.
2. In a large skillet, melt the 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Add the chicken and turn when needed. Make sure to check with a knife to make sure it is no longer pink.
3. When the chicken is almost done, in a saucepan combine the heavy cream, 2 Tbs butter, lemon pepper, salt, black pepper, and garlic powder. When the cream mixture begins to bubble, add the pasta and remove from heat stirring well.
4. Once chicken is cooked, cut thin strips on cutting board.
5. Spoon the pasta onto a plate and top chicken, diced tomatoes and parmesan. Sprinkle with more cajun seasoning if desired! Best when served with a side of texas garlic toast
Source : allrecipes.com