- 4 hot dogs
- 4 string cheese (cheddar)
- 1 can Pillsbury pizza dough
- 1 can chili (15 oz.)
- 1/4 Cup Butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic power
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley
- Preheat over to 375F
- Pour chili into a 6 x 10 or 7 x 11 pan (or whatever works for you, really)
- Remove the cheese from the wrappers and cut in half lengthwise. Set aside.
- Open the can of pizza dough and roll out. Cut the dough into 4 equal sections.
- Take a wiener and sandwich it with the two sides of cheddar. Beginning at one end of the strip of dough, begin to wrap the bundle into the dough, covering the whole length of the wiener with the
- Place in the pan with the chili, seam side down.
- When all four are complete, bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until the dough is cooked and golden brown on top.
- 8. Mix the garlic and parsley with the melted butter and brush the tops of the hot dogs with the garlic butter.
Source : allrecipes.Com