- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to even thickness
- 1 tablespoon oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2-3 medium zucchini, spiralized
- 1 large red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup cilantr, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup peanuts, roughly chopped
- sesame seeds (optional)
- lime wedges, for serving
- ⅓ cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons water
- 4 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- ¼-1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Drizzle a large skillet with oil and bring to medium heat on stove. Season chicken on both sides with salt and pepper to taste. Add chicken to pan and cook 4-6 minutes on each side until browned on the outside and cooked through. Transfer to a cutting board or platter and allow to rest.
- Whisk together all sauce ingredients.
- Steam or boil zucchini noodles and pepper til just tender (you can also put them in a large bowl and microwave them for about 2-3 minutes for a shortcut!)
- Assemble bowls with zucchini noodles and peppers on the bottom. Dice chicken and assemble on top of zucchini and peppers. Drizzle sauce over the top and sprinkle with cilantro, peanuts, and sesame seeds. Serve immediately. Serve with lime wedges for squeezing on top if desired.
Source : allrecipes.com