- 1 (6 ounce) package Uncle Ben’s Long Grain and Wild Rice
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- ¼ cup chicken broth or water
- 3 cups Pepperidge Farm herb seasoned stuffing
- 1 stick butter, melted
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Spray a 9”x13” baking dish with cooking spray and pour rice into casserole dish. Cover rice with 1 cup grated cheese and then layer on uncooked chicken pieces over the top of cheese. Sprinkle chicken with paprika and layer with the remaining 1 cup grated cheese.
- Add broth (or water) to soup, mix, and spoon over top of the cheese.
- Add the melted butter to stuffing mix and spread over the top of the casserole.
- You can refrigerate overnight (or freeze it for later) or cook immediately.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 60 minutes.