- 1 Pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (boiled & shredded)
- 4 Cups Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 2 Cups Water
- 1 Can 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Small Bell Pepper Diced
- 1 Small Onion Diced
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1 (20oz) Can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Frozen Whole Kernel Corn
- 1 Tablespoon Cumin
- 2 Teaspoons Chili Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Bunch Cilantro Chopped (separated – reserve half for garnish)
- Baked Tortilla Chips for Garnish
- In large stock pot combine chicken broth, water, onion, bell pepper and garlic and bring to a boil.
- Add in chicken and cream of chicken soup stirring until soup has incorporated well.
- Cook on medium heat for 5-7 minutes. Add in tomatoes, corn and seasonings. Continue cooking on medium heat for additional 20-25 minutes.
- Add in cilantro and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and garish with baked tortilla chips and cilantro.
- This makes 12 servings and is 3 Weight Watchers Points per serving for soup alone. Additional points for garnish of chips or cheese if desired.
Source : allrecipes.com