|8 medium corn tortilla, cut into 4 wedges each|
|1⁄2 tsp table salt|
|4 cup romaine lettuce, shredded|
|1 lb chicken breast, cooked and shredded|
|1 cup tomato, diced|
|1⁄2 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican blend cheese|
|1⁄2 cup fat-free sour cream|
|1⁄4 cup salsa|
|1⁄2 tsp ground cumin, or adobo seasoning|
|1⁄2 tsp hot pepper sauce|
|1 olive oil flavored cooking spray, 4 sprays|
- Preheat oven to 400 F (175 degrees C). Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Arrange tortillas on prepared baking sheet, spray with cooking spray, and sprinkle with salt. Bake until golden, about 10 minutes.
- Arrange tortillas in the bottom and up the sides of 4 salad bowls. Place 1/4 of lettuce, chicken, tomatoes, and cheese in each bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together sour cream, salsa, cumin, and hot pepper sauce. Drizzle about 3 tablespoons dressing over each salad.
- Per serving: 7 SmartPoints; 8 PointsPlus; 6 POINTS (old)
Source : allrecipes.com