|8 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast|
|1 as needed flour|
|1 tbsp olive oil|
|2 tbsp unsalted butter|
|6 oz mushrooms|
|1⁄4 cup white wine|
|1 as needed chicken stock|
|1 whole lemon|
|1⁄4 cup heavy cream|
|1 tsp capers|
|1 as needed Italian parsley|
|1 as needed parmesan cheese|
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Flatten chicken breasts to uniform thickness. Salt and pepper both sides, then dredge in flour. Heat butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Fry chicken breasts until golden brown. Remove to a plate and set aside.
- Throw mushrooms into the pan and stir. Immediately pour in wine and chicken broth (optional), and then squeeze juice of 1/2 to 1 lemon. Stir to deglaze the pan, and then cook vigorously for 1 minute, until sauce reduces.
- Pour in cream and stir, then add capers and parsley and stir. Turn off heat. Stir and add salt and pepper to taste. Don’t under salt!
- Place pasta and chicken on a platter and top with every last drop of sauce. Generously sprinkle Parmesan Cheese over the top.
Source : allrecipes.com