- 2½ cups white minute rice, prepare as directed
- 1-12 oz package frozen broccoli cuts, steam as directed
- 1-22.6 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 2-cups shredded sharp or mild cheddar
- 2 cups of cubed chicken or 1 package Morningstar farms veggie chicken strips, heat as directed and cut into ½” pieces (optional), could also use any other chicken or chicken substitute you prefer
- Salt and pepper to taste)
- 1 sleeve club style crackers
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish.
- Prepare rice as directed in a large bowl.
- Steam broccoli as directed and add to rice.
- If using veggie chicken, heat as directed and cut into pieces, add to broccoli and rice mixture. Add shredded cheese and can of cream of mushroom soup, as salt and pepper.
- Stir to combine and pour into prepared baking dish.
- With crackers in paper sleeve, crumble with your hands and top casserole.
- Pour melted butter over the top. Bake until golden brown, approximately 25-30 minutes.
- Source: amish365.com
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE LINK BUTTON FOR MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES AND DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY ON FACEBOOK.