- Pie Crust, homemade or store bought
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup carrots, sliced into bite size pieces
- ⅓ cup flour
- 2 cups water
- 3 cups chicken broth
- ½ teaspooons poultry seasoning
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes, crumbled
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 cup frozen peas
- Pie Crust
- Cut Pie crust into bite size pieces. Bake according to directions until pieces are golden brown in color. Remove from oven and let cool.
- In a large pan melt butter and add onion and carrots. Cook on high for about 4 minutes, then add the flour. Cook for another minute and then add water and chicken broth. Stir until smooth. Add poultry seasoning, salt, bouillon, and chicken. Bring to a boil. Stir in peas and cook 1 more minute. Serve and garnish with pie crust pieces.
Source : allrecipes.com