2 cups pasta
1 lb boneless chicken breasts
1 cup low-fat yogurt
1 cup red seedless grapes, washed and sliced
1 cup baby peas, cooked, drained and cooled
2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon mustard
salt, to taste
pepper, to taste
1. Cook the chicken breasts until tender; drain and chill.
2. In the meantime, in a large pot cook the pasta until al dente; drain and rinse under cold water.
3. Mix the mustard, yogurt, salt and pepper into the pasta.
4. Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and add it to this mixture.
5. Fold in the pasta, grapes, peas and celery.
6. Toss well, cover and refrigerate for about an hour; serve.
Nutritional Info :
One serving is approximately 120 grams.
per serving: 170 calories, 2.3g fat, 2g fiber