- 12 ( 2 oz) square ciabatta rolls, toasted
- 2 lbs. ground chicken breast
- 2 c. marinara sauce, divided
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 1 c. part-skim shredded mozzarella
- ¼ c. parmesan cheese, grated
Combine chicken with 1c. marinara, thyme, crushed red pepper, salt and pepper. Form into 12 small burgers.
Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray. Cook burgers until no longer pink. Add mozzarella, reduce heat, cover until cheese melts.
Toast ciabatta rolls in an oven heated to 350 degrees. Cut rolls open, place burgers on each roll, top with remaining marinara and parmesan cheese.dients
Source : allrecipes.com