- 12 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 18 oz. white mushrooms, sliced
- 2 onions, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 12 oz. canned crushed tomatoes with Italian seasoning or plain
- 2 Tbsp. flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper chicken on both sides. Heat oil in a large skillet and brown chicken in batches, drain on paper towels. Place chicken in a large casserole dish.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In the same pan add the mushrooms, onions and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until the mushrooms have released their moisture and evaporated and the onions are soft.
- Add the flour to the stock and wine and whisk well, set aside. Add the tomato paste and cook and stir for 1 min. in the center of the pan. Then add the flour mixture. Stir well and bring to a boil and continue cooking until it thickens slightly. Add the tomatoes and adjust seasoning if needed. Pour the sauce over the chicken. Bake for 1 hour uncovered. Sprinkle parsley over top and serve.
Source : allrecipes.Com