- 2 cans of Pillsbury crescent roll dough (8 oz. each)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 – 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 2 -3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 package of Italian dressing mix
- 2-3 green onions, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Add cream cheese and both cans of soup to a medium pot and turn to medium heat.
- Add dressing mix and stir until well combined. Turn down to low heat.
- Pour most of the mixture into a large bowl, leaving enough in the pan to use as a gravy to put on the chicken bundles.
- Add the chicken and the green onions to the large bowl and mix together. Set aside.
- Separate the crescent roll dough and place on a cookie sheet.
- Scoop a spoonful of chicken mix onto the crescent roll dough and roll (we fold the left side in, right side in, and then roll towards the long point)
- Bake in the oven for 9-12 minutes.
- Pour remaining sauce/gravy mixture on top and serve warm.
Source : allrecipes.com