- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 4½ cups cooked and chopped chicken, grilled or rotisserie chopped
- 1½ cups cooked and diced ham
- 1½ – 2 cups cooked and chopped bacon
- 3 cups Swiss cheese, grated
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup flour
- 4 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- In a large saucepan melt butter and add flour. Cook for 1 minute and then slowly add milk. Add garlic powder, garlic salt, salt and pepper. Stir with a whisk and bring to a boil over medium high heat. Stir in cream cheese and continue to stir until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place 3 lasagna noodles on the bottom of the pan.
- Layer ⅓ of the chicken over the noodles.
- Next layer ⅓ of the ham.
- Pour ⅓ of the sauce over the ham.
- Next sprinkle ⅓ of the cheese over the sauce
- Finally sprinkle ⅓ of the bacon over the cheese.
- Repeat 2 more times.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 to 60 minutes.