The summer flavours of Mexico hit the perfect notes in this delicious burrito bowl.
- Makes 4 servings.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded (I used this Slow Cooker 3 Ingredient Chicken)
- 2 cups rice, cooked (you can use white rice, brown rice, or even quinoa)
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 oz) can corn, drained
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 4 cups Romaine lettuce, shredded
- (You could also top with your other favorite ingredients: green onions, olives, banana peppers, jalapenos, sour cream, guacamole, salsa, etc)
- Homemade Greek Yogurt Chipotle Dressing
- To make individual servings, layer 1/2 cup rice, 1/2 cup chicken, lettuce, black beans, corn, tomatoes, green peppers, onions, avocados and other various ingredients you like.
- Drizzle with the chipotle dressing or your other favorite dressing (I sometimes mix salsa with ranch salad dressing and it’s yummy too!).
- It doesn’t get any easier than that!
Nutritional Info :
Per roll: Calories:85 , Carbohydrates: .6 g, Fiber: 0g, Net Carbohydrates: .6g, Protein: 4g, Fat: 7.5