Have you ever been hungry for pasta, bacon, chicken, and cheese all at the same time? I know that I sure have! I’m kind of a rebel like that.
Anyway, I stumbled upon this mouth-watering recipe the other day called bacon chicken ranch casserole. The fact that it has a Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning packet in it won my heart over tenfold. I love that stuff!
You know, you can make this seasoning all by yourself using simple spices from your pantry. Anyhoo, getting back on topic, this casserole is the cat’s meow. It’s delicious, filling, and perfect for any weeknight meal.
I have also doubled the recipe and served it at family get-togethers and other functions. Trust me, this casserole won’t let you down. My husband and kids really liked it and asked me to keep it on the monthly meal plan. Score!
This Easy Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole is perfect for a quick and simple dinner. We have pasta, chicken, easy Alfredo with ranch dressing, bacon, and of course, cheese.
- 1/2 lb. bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 packet dry Ranch dressing mix
- 8 oz. pasta (I used Shells)
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce (14.5 oz)
- Preheat oven to 375 and grease a 9 x 9 baking dish.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Cook bacon until brown and crispy, about 7 minutes.
- Drain fat and place bacon on a paper towel to absorb the grease.
- In a gallon size Ziploc bag, add in the olive oil, diced chicken (raw at this point), and Ranch mix.
- Shake around in bag until chicken is evenly coated.
- Add chicken to skillet and cook until no longer pink. Set aside.
- In a pot of boiling water, cook pasta until al dente.
- Drain water and add pasta to greased baking dish.
- Add cooked chicken and Alfredo sauce to the pasta.
- Sprinkle both cheeses, bacon, and salt/pepper to the top of the Alfredo and place pan in oven.
- Bake until bubbly and cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve.. Enjoy!
PIN THIS RECIPE FOR LATER!
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE LINK BUTTON OR OPPEN BUTTON BELOW FOR MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES!