- 1 loaf French bread
- 1 1/2 cups Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 cup cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Chopped parsley, garnish (optional)
1) Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Cut the top of the French bread, off, and remove the bread inside to hollow it out. Place on a large baking sheet.
3) Spread 2/3 of your Alfredo sauce evenly inside the loaf. Cover with a layer of mozzarella cheese. Mix together Italian seasoning, salt and garlic powder and sprinkle over cheese.
4) Continue layering: chicken, bacon, tomatoes, remaining Alfredo sauce, green onions and top with Parmesan cheese.
5) Bake for about 15 minutes or until cheese melts.
6) Remove from oven, top with chopped parsley if desired, cut into slices and enjoy! Make sure to serve warm!