SmartPoints : 8
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken (or 2 chicken breasts, salt and pepper- to taste, 1 Tablespoon mustard, 1 Tablespoon olive oil)
- 1 cup grated cheese (I use mozzarella)
- 1 avocado -diced
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro-chopped
- 4 large tortillas
- 4 Tablespoon sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a frying pan, place chicken breast sprinkled with salt and pepper and roast for about 5 minutes on each side. Spread 1 tablespoon mustard over the chicken, add about ¼ cup water add cook covered for a few more minutes.
- Cut cooked chicken into thin stings.
- Mix the chicken, cheese, cilantro, and the diced avocados.
- Spread 1 tablespoon sour cream on each tortilla, add ¼ of the mixture, form a roll.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil into a pan and place all four tortillas on the pan, cook for 2 minutes on medium- high heat. Flip on the other side and cook for another minutes or until the the tortillas are golden
- Serve warm
Nutritional Info :
- Serving Size: entire recipe
- Calories: 311
- Fat: 9.5g
- Sodium: 912mg
- Carbs: 39g
- Fiber: 10.5g
- Sugars: 6g
- Protein: 24.5gPointsPlus 8*